Frameless Shower Doors in Tomball
Tomball’s Best Fitting Shower Doors
Remodeling your bathroom is a big decision with endless options. Multi-Glass of Texas LLC, our family run business, has been assisting Tomball residents in making the best decisions for their bathroom glass needs for more than 25 years. All of our products are fabricated in house using the strongest available materials to ensure a great finished look, and long lasting quality for our customers. Whether installing or modifying shower doors, Mult-Glass of Texas is Tomball’s premier choice.
Frameless Shower Doors Installation
We’ll go over the benefits of installing frameless shower doors in your Tomball home below. But for now, just know that Multi-Glass of Texas LLC is the undisputed expert of frameless shower door installation and sales in Tomball.
We’ve been in business for years helping Tomball residents upgrade their bathrooms to provide all the ease and convenience a homeowner could want. With sleek metal and stunning, bright, clear glass, your shower will become the centerpiece of your home.
Enjoy bathing and showering in complete relaxation and a bright and open space. For the best sales and installation of frameless shower doors in Tomball, don’t hesitate to call Multi-Glass of Texas LLC.
Frameless Shower Doors Repair
There’s only one downside to the elegance and quality of a frameless shower door: given that they are composed of single panes of glass, accidents can happen, leaving your beautiful shower looking cracked and uninviting.
We’re happy to report that given the sturdiness and thickness of the glass we use at Multi-Glass of Texas LLC, this is actually a very rare occurrence. But it’s still a possibility. You’ll virtually never have to worry about the glass shattering, as it is extremely thick and durable. But cracks may occur over your shower’s lifespan if enough force is applied to it.
When that happens, call Multi-Glass of Texas LLC. As Texas’s glass repair experts, we’re more than qualified to repair your frameless shower door—whether we installed it in the first place or not!
If another company did a substandard job, or your frameless shower door has cracked, call Multi-Glass of Texas LLC for expert frameless shower door repair today.
Benefits of Frameless Shower Doors
- - A frameless shower door can open up the room by allowing more light in, greatly increasing the aesthetic of a bathroom. This can transform the space you use most often in your home and bring a newfound sense of ease and relaxation.
- - Because there are fewer places for stagnant water to collect, frameless shower doors reduce mold and mildew buildups and provide a generally cleaner bathroom environment for home owners. Anyone who’s had to throw out shower curtains due to mold buildup knows how beneficial this can be.
- - Cleaning glass is easier than cleaning large swaths of material like shower curtains. Washing a shower curtain is tedious and putting it back on the rings can be a tiring process. Frameless shower doors can simply be sprayed with a cleaner and wiped down. You don’t have to worry about streaks, either. Cleaning frameless shower doors is a breeze!
- - Shower curtains are bulky and awkward whereas a frameless glass shower door can be customized to fit perfectly into any structure. At Multi-Glass of Texas, we guarantee a perfect fit for any shower and any bathroom.
- - Frameless shower doors provide a luxurious, high-end appearance to your home. They can make your Tomball bathroom feel like it’s been renovated from top to bottom!
- - Adding a frameless shower door as part of a bathroom renovation can drastically increase the resale value of your home. The elegance and smooth lines they add can win over the toughest of property appraisers, and the quality construction that Multi-Glass of Texas LLC provides will only add to its value.
A Perfect Product Every Time
Our shower doors are built with a combination of super high quality glass, and solid brass or stainless steel, ensuring maximum durability. Here at Multi-Glass of Texas, we offer full installation of any frameless shower door, including tile restructuring around the door area. Our beautifully manufactured shower doors are not only aesthetically pleasing but much more efficient than grimy shower curtains, and need replacing much less frequently.
When homeowners are looking to remodel their bathroom, a frameless shower door is bound to be on their list of must-haves, and it’s easy to see why! Frameless shower doors are attractive, low-maintenance, and extremely long-lasting. At Multi-glass of Texas, we are an award winning glass company offering frameless shower door installation to the people of Tomball and the surrounding area. If you are considering a frameless shower door, you’ve come to the right place!
Bathroom Remodeling With Frameless Shower Doors
There are a lot of benefits to frameless shower doors. One of those benefits is that they can immediately transform your bathroom into an elegant spa-like room without much effort. Indeed, a frameless shower door installation from Multi-Glass of Texas LLC can take as little time as an afternoon or two. It’s one of the most cost-effective ways to transform your bathroom.
When people are considering remodeling their bathroom, they often have a lot of big ideas. Granite countertops are usually discussed, high-end light fixtures are mentioned, and concrete tiles are researched.
After some time and thought, any homeowner will realize that a complete bathroom remodel in the Tomball area can be quite costly and time-consuming.
However, you don’t have to abandon the dreams of a revitalized bathroom. There are certain upgrades which can have a huge impact on the look, feel, and utility of your bathroom. If all you did was upgrade your shower enclosure to frameless shower doors, you would not only be giving your bathroom a classic and high-end appearance, but your bathroom would look larger.
Frameless shower doors might be more expensive than other options, but sometimes they are all you need to flip your bathroom into the space you’ve always dreamed of. Frameless shower doors provide the illusion of added space to any bathroom. Most bathrooms even if they’re not cramped certainly feel cramped. They feel this way because of poor planning and a lack of attention to those harsh dividing lines which make your bathroom seem smaller than it is. When you install frameless shower doors, your bathroom will seem more open and spacious than ever before. People won’t believe the makeover your bathroom has received!
If you’re about to put your home on the market and want to boost its resale value, why not install frameless bathroom doors? Buyers will take one look at your bathroom and be sold on its spa-like ambiance and welcoming atmosphere.
Multi-Glass Of Texas LLC’s Tips for Cleaning Frameless Shower Doors
Frameless shower doors are one of the more low-maintenance parts of any bathroom. The simplicity of their design makes them much easier to clean than other bathroom doors, but that doesn’t mean they don’t need occasional care and attention! While you won’t miss constantly washing your shower curtains, consider these tips to get the most out of your frameless shower door’s look.
Here are just a few easy ways you can preserve your new investment.
- Keep Your Bathroom Well-Ventilated: Frameless shower doors are less prone to mold than other shower enclosures, but that doesn’t mean you should not practice due diligence. Mold and mildew can show up in the most unexpected places if you are not careful. So, just to be on the safe side, we suggest making sure steam can properly vent from your bathroom. Make sure windows are open, or that your exhaust fan is working properly.
- Use Cleaning Sprays: There are many different cleaners you can use on your shower enclosures. If you’re looking for an eco-friendly cleaner, you can simply mix water and distilled white vinegar in a spray bottle. Vinegar is excellent at cutting through troublesome dirt and grime. This all-natural alternative is inexpensive and will leave your frameless shower door sparkling and streak-free after just a few minutes of work.
- Clean the Runners: Make sure you pay close attention to the runners on your bathroom’s shower doors. Dirt, grime and even mold can develop in the crevices of your runners if they are neglected for a long time. Some homeowners will use small toothbrushes when they want to give these runners a proper deep clean.
If you are renovating your bathroom, be sure to install adequate ventilation. Consider upgrading your bathroom’s exhaust fan to create a low-humidity environment that smells and feels fresh.
Why go frameless?
Frameless shower doors host a wide range of advantages over framed shower doors. Here are some points to keep in mind when it comes time to make a decision:
- • Attractive: While it may be one of the smallest rooms in your home, there’s no reason why your bathroom should be put on the backburner when it comes to style. Upgrading your framed shower door to a frameless shower door can significantly enhance the appearance of your bathroom by introducing a light and airy feel.
- • Adaptable: Whether you are looking for a sleek, modern look or prefer a farmhouse bathroom, a frameless shower door can be easily adapted to a wide range of styles. The size and thickness of the glass, whether or not it is tinted or frosted, and the material you choose as the runners to secure the glass will add to the look and feel of your home.
- • Low-maintenance: Bathrooms are by far one of the most tedious rooms to clean, but cleaning can become far less tedious with a frameless door. Keeping your shower looking great can be done with regular glass cleaner and a little elbow grease.
- • Durable: Since there is no metal frame, you will never have to worry about rust and corrosion.
- • Creates an Open Look: With its sleek design and transparency, a frameless shower door can easily open up a space and make a small bathroom appear much larger. Not to mention, you will have a clear view of your beautiful tile flooring.
Update your bathroom with Multi-glass of Texas!
Today is the day you say goodbye to your outdated bathroom! At Multi-glass of Texas, we love taking our clients’ ideas and translating them into a functional and attractive space. If you are in Tomball and interested in learning more about frameless glass shower doors, give us a call. We carry a wide range of shower doors and enclosures available in a variety of thickness and opacities! We can’t wait to hear from you!
Call us for a completely new bathroom experience today!